General Duties and Responsibilities:
As a key member of the North American Sales Team, the Regional Sales Director is responsible for defining, analyzing, and developing market opportunities to achieve the sales objectives within the assigned territory of the Regional Sales Director. You will play a critical role in the launch of ArtVentive Medical Group, Inc. into the US markets.
You must be results oriented, committed to excellence, a passionate sales professional with a high sense of integrity, and have a strong team spirit. You will have a history of building and leading sales teams that consistently achieve stellar sales results and high customer satisfaction.
Specific Initiatives, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Company with the highest of integrity in all activities.
- Develop a comprehensive list of hospitals, key accounts, and physicians within the territory for the introduction of the ArtVentive EOS™.
- Plan, initiate, and develop a market sales strategy for the introduction of the Company’s products in conjunction with the sales management team in meeting the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Develop a list of Key Opinion Leaders, influencers, and high-volume users.
- Have and maintain a high standard of “best-in-class” clinical foundations of credibility and experience to discuss relevant diseases and treatment options. This includes anatomy, diagnostic tools, competitive devices, complementary devices, and ArtVentive Medical solution options for current and future product areas.
- Develop and maintain relationships across all functional areas within hospitals. This includes materials management, clinical staff, and all personnel that can impact the long-term success of the relationship.
- Educate and deliver ongoing technical support to customers.
- Maintain and share industry intelligence by consistently seeking information from physicians, staff, and vendors.
- Maximize the use of the Company’s resources in developing new markets and opportunities for the expanding line of ArtVentive EOS™ devices.
- Prepare quarterly sales reviews and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Attend industry, corporate, and customer conferences, functions, and courses.
- Strictly adhere to the Corporate Quality Policy and all subsequent policies.
- Promote a winning team spirit among peers through regular communication and encouragement.
- Share personal selling successes with colleagues in a motivating manner to promote adoption of best practices.
- Seek input from peers with regard to continuous professional improvement.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Company’s functional areas including marketing, customer service, finance, quality, etc.
- Comply with the Company’s travel and expense policy.
You must have a minimum of five years of successful sales experience in the Peripheral Vascular industry. Embolization experience is preferred; however a proven track record of success in introducing new technologies to the market is a prerequisite. Experience developing and leading relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and influencers is also advantageous. Travel (60-70%) expected. A successful track record of sales leadership is ideal.
Reports to: SVP Global Marketing and North American Sales
Interacts with: The Executive Management team including the CEO, CTO, CFO, sales peers, marketing, customer service, and other functions.
Member of the North American Sales Team
Qualified candidates may submit their resume for consideration via email to:
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies: Resumes sent to ArtVentive from individual recruiters or search firms are considered unsolicited unless a contract otherwise exists between ArtVentive and the entity from which the resume is received.